Singer Equities offer much more than just quality products. We realize that our customers are always looking for ways to lower their procurement costs, maximize their productivity as well as looking for ways to create a safer work environment or manufacturing a safer product. Listed are just some of the customized solutions available that can address those needs. Please contact us to discuss any of these programs in detail and to determine which solutions may best fit your specific goals.
- Hose Assembly Fabrication
- Conveyor Belt Installation and Tracking
- Gasket Cutting And Fabrication
- Custom Kitting
- Mobile Hose Assembly
- In-house Welding and Fabrication of Metal Hoses
- Tube Bending and Fabrication
- Able to Crimp/Swage
- Conveyor Belt Repair
- In-Plant Surveys
- In-house Pressure Testing
- On-Site Pressure Testing
- Product and Safety Seminars
- Sales Engineering Support
- Data Tracking system
- and more!
Hydraulic, Industrial, Composite & Metal Hose
- Quality Hose Fabrication
- Mobile Hose Crimping 2″ I.D.
- Hose Cradles & Reels
- Hose Bundling
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Hydrotastic Testing – On-Site & In-House
- Hose & Fitting Surveys
- Safety Seminars
- Asset Management with Data Tracking Systems
- Singer Equities is a proud member of NAHAD
- NAHAD Online Exams
- OnGuard™ Hose Safety Certs
- Special labeling, build sheets, sub-assemblies, packaging or any other requirements specific to your needs.
- One part number for simplified inventory management
- Reduced inventory dollars
Heavy Weight & Light Weight Conveyor Belting
- Elevator bucket belt punching and installation.
- Chute lining installation.
- Mechanical fastener installation.
- Pulley lagging and repair.
- Detailed belt surveys with accompanying recommendations.
- On or off-site installation and vulcanization.
- On-site vulcanization up to 72″ wide.
- Cleating, V-guide and corrugated sidewall
- In-house custom slitting to any width up to 72″ wide
- Frac Belt Service On-Site
Gaskets: Rubber & Metallic
- Pulp and Paper
- Oil & Gas
- Pump Rental
- And More!
- Die Cutting
- Water Jet Cutting
- Mil Spec
Singer Management Team
Some of Our Premier Suppliers
With around 43,000 employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, plastic, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services.
ContiTech always thinks in terms of customer-friendly and environmentally friendly solutions – going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of €5.4 billion (2015), this international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, NAFTA, and South America.
• Air Spring Systems
• Hoses / Hose Lines
• Sealing Systems
• Rubber Track
Because of the pivotal role we play, Eaton is committed to creating and maintaining powerful customer relationships built on a foundation of excellence. From the products we manufacture to our dedicated customer service and support, we know what’s important to you.
Located in Schaumburg, Illinois, the company has been eminently successful in developing and marketing a complete line of thermoplastic hose and accessories.
Today, the Kuriyama of America group of companies includes eight subsidiaries and six distribution centers, as well as numerous distributors, providing a complete line of thermoplastic, rubber and metal hose products and accessories including couplings and fittings, for use in industrial and commercial applications.