Mobile Hose Assembly
- Hydraulic Hose
- Industrial Hose
- Composite Hose
- Metal Hose
- Specialty Hose
- Crimping from 1/16″ ID to 10″ ID
- Swaging from 1″ ID to 10″ 1D (with DIXON 100 Ton Ram)
- Hydraulic Hose crimpers 1/8″ through 2″ ID
On-Site Conveyor Belt Repair & Surveys
- Conveyor Belt Installation & Tracking
- Metal Hose and Specialty Welding capabilities
- Gasket fabrication including water jet and CNC capabilities
- Industrial Supply General Contractor/MRO Supply
- Band-It preformed and automated clamp machines
- Label and bar code machines
On-Site Hose Testing
- ISO Certified Fabrication Shops
- Eaton/Aeroquip Certified Fabrication EXPRESS Shops
- Eaton/Aeroquip E-Cert Fabrication Center
- UL Audited Goodyear/ContiTech STAR Hose Fabrication facilities
- Ultraclean Projectile Hose Cleaning Kits
- Custom OE Kitting
- Tube Bending & Fabrication
- Product & Safety Seminars
- Internal expansion capability for food and concrete hose
- Data Tracking System
Inspection and Testing
Test. Tag. Track
In-Plant, On-Site, or In-House
Mobile, In-House or On-Site
Maintenance and Repair
In addition to Singer Equities’ field testing and inspection services they also offer field repair and rework. Through inspection their employees can determine what hoses can be repaired in the field. Depending on the hose application and type of hose assembly, they can repair or even replace hoses on site to keep your process moving and reduce downtime. Singer Equities also provide consultant services that help determine if a hose can be repaired or needs to be replaced. They base their recommendations on safety and long term performance expectations of the hose in a given application environment.
Many of the Singer Equities family of companies utilize hydraulic express vans to fabricate hydraulic assemblies on site. Our certified hose technicians provide quick turnaround to keep your process moving.Our trained field technicians are experts in the fabrication of hydraulic hose assemblies, have passed rigorous training requirements, troubleshoot and replace defective components.
- Gives you a unique competitive advantage
- Special labeling, build sheets, sub-assemblies, packaging or any other requirements specific to your needs.
- One part number for simplified inventory management
- Just-in-time delivery to point of use
- Reduced inventory dollars
- Will help identify your hose products quickly
- Bar coding streamlines inventory management
- Metal hose tags provide information while being able to withstand harsh environments
- Custom hose lay lines provide fast
- Lean workflow
- Labor savings for you
From roll sheet goods to custom cut to off-the-shelf metallic spiral wound gaskets, Singer Equities companies will stock or custom make up to 60” diameter and thicknesses to 2”. Our material list is extensive and includes Teflon, Neoprene, Red Rubber, SBR, EPDM, Buna, Graphite, Viton and much, much more in seal pressures up to 3000 psi and temperatures from cryogenic to 2000 degrees F. We utilize the latest technology including precision CNC controlled waterjet/flash cutting. This allows for low or high volume precision parts to be made efficiently, minimizing cost and production time.
- Our Flow Mach 2C Water Jet has a tolerance of .005
- It cuts virtually all soft materials up to 1.5” thick.
- It cuts with a single stream of water at 60,000 Psi and travels at a speed of mach 2 when it leaves the cutting head.
- We can accept many types of input files for drawings such as .DWG, .DXF, .PDF, .CDL, .AI
- We can also program in drawings if we have a sample part or a physical drawing with dimensional data
- Virtually no wasted material
Singer Equities offers services to design a supply chain platform to allow easy access to parts you need. Singer Equities has legacy experts you can trust with complete inventory management solutions including complete in-house inspection capabilities, material procurement, and on-site inventory management with vending machines we install.
Singer Equities helps these customers manage their complex hose inventory with one of their custom designed programs that suits their needs. A strong inventory management program will lead to fewer stock outs and increased turns. Upon request they can provide hose assemblies or bulk components in special packaging. These kits will have customized labels that include customer specific part identification information.