THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF EVERYONE REMAINS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
Like all of you, we are assessing the situation surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on our business and industry. Please be assured we are committed to maintaining our high level of service, while protecting the health of our employees, our customers and our community. We want to let you know that as of this date we have not had any significant disruption in our supply chain or our ability to service our customer’s requests, orders or shipments.
We continue to carefully reviewed the local, state and federal directives and guidance related to the COVID-19 crisis. At this time we remain an essential business that must continue its operations. Our work is critical to ensure continuity of its service and support of essential infrastructure and essential businesses, including health care facilities, food and beverage processing facilities, hospitals, lab facilities, industrial facilities such as municipal water and wastewater treatment facilities that have critical reliance on safe, clean, reliable water.
Besides monitoring the situation, we are also taking the following active measures to reduce the impact to our customers:
- We are following all recommended strategies issued by the CDC to keep our employees safe and healthy, including allowing employees to work from home whenever possible and rotating shifts to limit person-to-person contact.
- We are asking our suppliers and customers to limit their visits to our facilities whenever possible as we are committed to maintaining a safe working environment for all of our employees.
- We are in constant communication with our suppliers in China and Japan to ensure we react immediately to any disruption in our supply chain.
- We remain readily available to help you address any specific concerns. Our Inside Sales and Outside Sales teams, Service Departments, Accounting and Shipping Departments are all functioning without disruption.
- We will employ available technologies to provide remote assistance wherever possible.
- We will remain proactive and update you as necessary. Please send us an email or call us with any concerns or questions you may have.
In these unique times, our company and our Team joins with everyone to support our community and neighbors. We appreciate your business and understanding during this global health emergency.